Thank you everyone for your generous donations and attending the 5th annual fundraiser. This year, Karen was able to accomplish the following with your help:
8 wells in Southern Uganda, as well as soccer balls, goats and pigs.
6 spring fed, 2 hand drilled wells at 5 different schools to provide clean water to:
- 200 students, 470 villagers
- 213 students, 496 villagers
- 157 students, 476 villagers
- 450 students, 1395 villagers
- 190 students, 1204 villagers
At 1 health center, school, college and village with:
- 350 primary students
- 150 college students
- 450 villagers
In 2 villages with:
- 104 families, 740 villagers
- 117 families, 702 villagers
Deep bore hole wells, using hand pumps; 1 unsuccessful
2 solar powered, deep bore hole wells in remote areas with no electricity or running water
At 2 schools with:
- 621 students, 4820 villagers
- 313 students, 1354 villagers
Goats and chickens provided to both schools where the wells are located, as well as local women’s groups.
Jerry Cans were provided to each child in the schools, as well as 5 sets of uniforms and balls to five schools in the area.
Finally, approximately 15 Fistula operations were performed at the CCBRT Hospital thanks to the generosity if your support.